KConway Health & Wellness Club
The Wellness Club is a goal focused, research-based fitness program designed especially for you and the patients and former patients of KConway Physical Therapy, Inc. The same physical therapists that helped you get back on your feet, will now help you reach your fitness and wellness goals!
With individual exercise appointments, this program is designed to avoid annoying crowds and provide you with the one-on-one attention you deserve!
As a member of the Club, you receive special attention and a comprehensive, personalized program that will empower you to reach your goals.
It's our goal to ensure you
get positive results!
Our Wellness Club was created to improve your overall health with carefully planned programs that include strength workouts, conditioning routines, balance exercises, flexibility training, and nutritional plans.
"The Best Health Insurance is Good Health"
Unlike other fitness centers, at KConway Health & Wellness Club, you are not alone in your exercise sessions or your journey to good health.
Our Health Coaches guide you through your fitness program every step of the way and teach you why and how to use the exercise equipment and proper techniques, including cadence, weight, resistance, and breathing.
Your KConway Health & Wellness Club membership includes:
- An initial evaluation to gauge your level of fitness, review medical history, and set personal goals;
- A tailor-made exercise program based on your personal goals and fitness level. The program is created for you by our therapists;
- Scheduled exercise sessions to avoid crowding;
- Monitored exercise sessions to allow you direct access and attention from your Health Coach;
- Re-evaluations to monitor your progress and enhance your exercise program;
- Free, monthly educational seminars on a variety of health topics such as: proper diet, disease prevention, fitness tips, and stress management.
- Discounts on therapeutic, relaxing massages within our Wellness Club.
Wellness Club Benefits are Substantial:
- Live Longer
- Curb Dependency on Medications
- Improve Range of Motion
- Lower HBA1C/Glucose
- Improve Blood Pressure
- Improve Flexibility
- Improve Stamina
- Increase Lifestyle Independence
- Lower Cholesterol
- Stronger, Healthier Heart
- Reduce Stress
- Look Better
- Feel Happier
- Enjoy Exercising
- Focus on Improving Health
- Personal Health Coach for Motivation
- Educating and Empowering You
(Effective June 5, 2017)
1st & 3rd Saturday: 10am-2pm
*** The last member will be seen at the above closing times***
Phone: (410) 535-9850