Patient Welcome Letter
Thank you for choosing KConway to provide your physical therapy care. In today’s world, we recognize you have a lot of choices when it comes to your healthcare, and we appreciate that you chose us! We welcome you to our practice and we’re very glad you’re here!
KConway has worked hard to earn a reputation of being one of the best physical therapy practices in our community. Assisting you to quickly reach your goals and maintain a sense of well-being is our top priority. We take pride in partnering with our patients to ensure the best possible outcome:
As your partner, you can expect us to:
- Verify and manage as much of your health insurance requirements as permitted, for your convenience;
- Dedicate an exclusive appointment time to provide professional, one-on-one physical therapy care tailored specifically for you;
- Start your treatment promptly within minutes of your arrival and not keep you waiting;
- Attentively listen to your rehabilitation concerns and provide realistic solutions;
- Follow-up with you after your first treatment to see how you’re feeling and to guarantee your questions or concerns have all been answered; and
- Stay focused on your needs throughout treatment to ensure the best possible outcome.
As our partner, we expect you to:
- Arrive for your appointment on time and ready for treatment;
- Provide all necessary insurance information, prescriptions, or referrals, as needed;
- Always ask or tell us if you have any questions or concerns about your treatment;
- Always communicate to us anything we can be doing to make your outcome more successful or comfortable for you;
- Adhere to your home exercise and care plan;
- Promptly pay any copays, coinsurances, or deductibles on your account; and
- Alert us at least 24 hours prior to any appointment when you need to reschedule, in order to avoid an automatic $45 late-cancellation or missed-appointment fee.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please call our Office Administrator, Megan Foscue, at (410) 535-9850 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely look forward to helping you heal and to achieve and maintain your wellness goals!