Patient Welcome Letter
Thank you for choosing KConway to provide your physical therapy care. In today’s world, we recognize you have a lot of choices when it comes to your healthcare and we appreciate that you chose us! We welcome you to our practice and we’re very glad you’re here!
KConway has earned a reputation of being one of the best physical therapy practices in our community. Assisting you to quickly reach your goals and maintain a sense of well being is our top priority.
We take pride in partnering with our patients to ensure the best, possible outcome for you.
As your partner, you can expect us to:
- Start your treatment promptly within minutes of your arrival and not keep you waiting;
- Dedicate an exclusive appointment time to provide professional, one-on-one physical therapy care tailored specifically for you;
- Attentively listen to your rehabilitation concerns and provide realistic solutions;
- Follow up with you after your first treatment to see how you’re feeling and to ensure your questions or concerns have all been answered;
- Provide your initial evaluation results to your referring physician and keep him/her apprised of your progress; and
- Manage as much of your health insurance requirements as we possibly can, for your convenience.
As our partner, we expect you to:
- Arrive for your exclusive appointment on time and ready for treatment;
- Provide all necessary insurance information, radiology reports, prescriptions, or referrals, as needed;
- Always ask or tell us if you have any questions or concerns about your treatment;
- Always communicate to us anything we can be doing to make your outcome more successful or comfortable for you;
- Adhere to your home exercise and care plan;
- Promptly pay any copays, coinsurances, or deductibles on your account; and
- Alert us at least 24 hours prior to any appointment when you need to reschedule, in order to avoid a $45 late cancellation or missed appointment fee.
Again, we want to thank you for selecting us to provide your care and we look forward to working with you!