Stretching and Circuit Training Program
We are proud to announce our new Stretching and Circuit Training program! Beginning on Friday July 7th, we are providing stretching and circuit training from 8-12pm every Friday in July.
- Stretching: 8-9 and 10-11
- Circuit Training: 9-10 and 11-12
Come join us every Friday in July to loosen up for the weekend and get a full body workout in just ONE HOUR!!
Our full body stretching is suitable for all ages. We start from the neck and work our way to the ankles. Please wear clothing that allows movement in all joints. Mats are limited, so bring your own or use floor space.
- Increased flexibility and range of motion.
- Injury prevention.
- Preventing DOMS (Delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Improved posture.
- Improvements in sports performance.
- Stress relief.
Our Circuit Training Program consists of 10 exercises where participants will rotate through every 45 seconds over a 30 minute period. After all exercises are completed, there will be a two minute rest period before the next circuit begins. The exercises include the upper and lower body and also some cardio. There are modifications for each exercise, so all ages and abilities will be able to participate. This is a great way to get a total body workout in a short period of time. Lastly, there will be an optional AB BURNOUT workout for those who are up to the challenge. Come in and sign up today!!!
Circuit Training Benefits:
- Maximal results in minimal time.
- Challenge entire body.
- Mix of cardio and strength.
- Prevent boredom during workout.
- Improve muscular endurance.
- Improve body composition.