KConway Health & Wellness Club
We Offer Therapeutic Massage - Schedule Yours Today!!
The Benefits of Massage...
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Reduce stress.
- Alleviate low-back pain.
- Improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Increase the Benefits of Massage with Frequent Visits...
Getting a massage can do you a world of good; and getting massages frequently can do even more! This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan and work with Shelby to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
Our massage therapy sessions are not only therapeutic, they are reasonably priced!
- Our 60-minute massage is only $70!
- Try a 90-minute massage because sometimes 60 minutes is just not enough! There is something about that extra 30 minutes added to an hour relaxation massage that makes it the ultimate in self-care. Only $100
- A 45-minute massage is a perfect amount of time to address specific areas of tension on your back and neck areas. Only $55
- If you only have 30 minutes to spare, this is just enough to help alleviate specific areas of tight muscles. Just $40
- A 30-minute foot reflexology massage is a wonderful way to relax. Only $40
- Got a headache? Enjoy a 15-minute scalp massage with aromatherapy to help alleviate the pain without medication. Only $20
Shelby N. Rice, Licensed Massage Therapist
Shelby received her education and graduated from the Baltimore School of Massage in August, 2001. She is nationally certified and is licensed to practice massage in Maryland. She has been offering massage on a full-time basis since February, 2004.
Shelby is certified in the following modalities:
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
She has also taken additional continuing education courses:
- Introduction to sports massage
- Treatment of low back and hip pain
- Treating headaches and migraines with massage
- Integrative Reflexology for the hands and feet
- Qigong (pronounced chee-gong), an exercise and healing technique developed in China more than 4000 years ago
Shelby combines her knowledge and training to create a unique and personalized session to fulfill each client's individual needs!
Call (410) 535-9850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule your personalized, massage therapy session today!